Friday, April 27, 2012

DAY 5

Ottoke, it's only the 5th day and I'm feeling so tired. 
Today's really really really tiring. 
"Strolled" around uss to get to know the different kinds of attractions, it's so warm that I can feel my cheeks burning, argh. 
And the worst thing is that I need to clear the rubbish, fml seriously, i'm a clean freak and I have no choice but to clear them dafuq, feeling so dirty after clearing them. But luckily I do not have to work this weekends.
My back hurts ): Complained to mum and she said cause I'm not used to it and I rarely work or stand for so long. I said ya cause I'm a missy then she laughed hahaha. She just helped me to rub my back and pasted salonpas, thanks mum :) 
Probably heading to bugis tmr to get my brown shoes for work, it's so difficult to find a pair of shoes in brown colour with brown border and soles tsk. 
After that I will be meeting YiLian for the Voyage De La Vie show at 8pm, RWS. 



No comments:

Post a Comment