Thursday, December 1, 2011

1st day of December


Met up with rachel bitch yesterday! It's been so long since we last had our dinner outside together. But she will come to my house for dinner once every 2 week? Haha. Btw, we ate at Pastamania and we had a short chit chat session and photo taking session. We always have never ending topics to talk about and no matter how much we criticize each other, we won't be angry, that's a good thing. After that we went to Udders for dessert, chocolaty kit kat and cookies and cream ice cream :') Yum yum!


& I bought this for rachel! Hahah, it's her early X'mas present from me <3 I had a hard time choosing it as there's a lot more varieties of chocolates out there!


Oh and it's December already, isn't it fast? Everything just passed by in a blink of an eye, especially this semester, it is already week 8 oh my. But I'm looking forward to Christmas because there'll be goodies and presents haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment