Thursday, December 15, 2011







Honestly speaking, I do miss him. I can't seem to get him out of my mind. Although he's been with me for only a week, he sticks to me the most and I'm mostly the one playing with him. Due to my mummy, we have to return him back to his original owner. Mummy still can't overcome her phobia for dogs after being bitten by them. I do not blame her but it's just... No matter what, I will get reminded of him, people's dog, dogs on television, dogs in magazines etc. Can't forget how terribly I was crying when I handed him over to his original owner. But oh well, nothing can be done now, I just hope that I can own a dog in the future after getting married. Maybe I'm just being too sentimental. Alright, that's all for now. Byeeee. Oh, and surprisingly, I didn't tear when I'm typing this post, normally my eyes will be teary but this time round I didn't :') Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment