Sunday, November 27, 2011

SUNDOWN FESTIVAL 2011

Heh, Kristine got a pair of free tickets to Sundown Festival and she asked me along :) <3

The Singapore High Flyer! Beautiful with all the lightings!

The Sundown Festival Stage! It's totally OMG! Vivid (Japanese rock band) was the first to perform, not a lot of people cheered for them and it was kind of sad, so I did try to scream for them haha! The main singer was quite handsome though. After that it was Zhang Yun Jing. Nice performance by her! Then it was teen top! Wheeee finally hehe, all of them were so handsome OMO! <3 Then it was Hebe's turn, she performed 还是要幸福, super nice! Then last of all, it was SHOW LUO, he got the loudest cheer haha! It was enjoyable although we have to wait for around 3 hours before the performance starts. It rained during the wait and I think because of the rain, I've got sore throat and running nose ):

Mummy bought a new Adidas bag for me ^.^ love it hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment