Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Imma a happy girl :D


Second post of the day.
Sports coaching ut was so pretty bad, don't know if I have applied the theories correctly. But it's alright, it's over and I shall not think about it!
Bought plum green tea from gongcha :)
Aunt bought me two hello kitty phone covers! She put them into a dark chocolate box and wrapped them up. I thought it was purely chocolates. But when I removed the wrapper and opened the cover, there's two hello kitty covers heh. Could not stop smiling at that moment as my phone covers are hard to find and aunt actually bought it for me :) ♥

I can say that I'm really fortunate to be in this family. I am the only girl at my father's side, as in his siblings all gave birth to boys and I get all the attention and love from my aunties and uncles. There should be another girl in the family, but she passed away when she was 3 years old due to cancer ): Uncles and aunties dote on me a lot. They will treat me to a movie, bring me out to eat, buy things for me. My daddy dotes on me while my mum dotes on my brother. One dote on each, fair and square :) Love the fact that we have family gatherings once in a while and I can say that we're quite united. My cousins are all below 11 years old and that explains why I am so childish! I see them almost everyday and our relationships are pretty good. I will play catching, hide and seek etc with them haha. I still hang out with my cousins although I'm already 18 and they're a bunch of funny and mischievous kids.

Alright, I shall go and revise for CCM ut tmr. Hwaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment