Wednesday, November 16, 2011

EARLY DISMISSAL :)

I'm in school now, sports coaching lesson ended before lunch time. Because of the understanding test later on, I can't go home >:( Which means that I have near to 4 hours of free time. I'm using this free time to do my essay which is equivalent to my rj. After that I will revise on the ut and then rest. Have yet to study for CCM ut tmr, sigh. Don't like this module, it is harder and more in depth compared to land based. And what's worst, we're having practical test for ut2. I have to memorize the steps to tie a fixed or releasable anchor, how to do a self rescue and many more, stress max!

Btw, this song is super nice! Song on repeat mode * 安心亚 - 我可以很勇敢
Really love this song, love the melody etc, it makes me feel sad when i'm listening to it.

  • 我可以很勇敢 也可以很简单
  • 经历了 灿烂的孤单寂寞终于平凡
  • 外面再大的风风雨雨 吹不进我们的小天地
  • 你眼里的坚定 是最美的宁静
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment